We invest in logistics and fulfillment technology, so you don’t have to.
Amware’s sophisticated, flexible systems deliver:
- Efficient, automated processes to reduce your labor costs
- Accurate management of your inventory
- Visibility to inventory and order status via the web
- Timely reporting of actionable information
Our logistics and fulfillment system, Amware 360TM, supports RF-enabled processing on the warehouse floor and can batch wave orders directly to picking personnel. Read more about the specific features of our B2C fulfillment systems and supply chain systems for B2B/retail distribution.
The level of automation we use is driven by customer need. We prefer a combination of manual and automated methods to minimize your total costs. Check out how we use Pick to Light technology to support B2C fulfillment.
System Backup and Recovery
Amware’s mission critical servers are housed in a fully secured location outside of Atlanta. Our servers are backed up on the hour using the latest in backup technology. Disaster recovery servers are in place for our Oracle database and API/Web Service & web gateways.
Interface Technology and Methods
Data transmission to our client base can be achieved in a variety of ways – EDI, API, flat file (ftp).
Web Portal for Visibility
Amware’s web-based interface/gateway provides 24/7 access to your data, with full transparency and control. Features include:
- Track orders. View order status by date range, order number, status (Pending, Backorder, Shipped) and other options.
- Track shipments. Use hotlinks to UPS, FEDEX, USPS and Access Technologies. Email notifications can be sent when the order is shipped.
- Access reports. Run a wide range of logistics and fulfillment reports on-line, with an option to export to Excel. Create custom reports based on your business needs.
- Single sign-on capability.
- Warehouse order assignment for multi-warehouse clients.
- Backorder processing.
- Split order capability utilizing available inventory in multiple warehouses.
- Assign business units and cost centers to items, orders, and users.