Manufacturing logistics support increases efficiency and production.
Amware’s manufacturing logistics services help you decrease costs and increase production output at your assembly plant.
- For a gas turbine maker, we sequence kits for assembly of products that are used in highly regulated industries.
- For a vehicle manufacturer, we build complex kits that feed the assembly line.
- For a maker of lockers, we assemble the final product in the warehouse to support a “build-to-order” strategy that minimizes finished goods inventory and improves cash flow.
- For a bottling company, we stock raw materials and run a shuttle service between our dock and their plant.
Amware helps you to…
- Maximize production space – store materials off site.
- Speed production – receive parts and raw materials only as needed.
- Support vendor managed inventory programs – postpone inventory ownership until parts/material consumption.
Choose Amware because…
- Experience meeting the exacting quality standards of large manufacturers in highly regulated industries.
- Advanced systems for managing your inventory and your suppliers’ inventory.
- Comprehensive manufacturing logistics services:
- Storage and inventory management
- Kitting and sub-assembly
- JIT delivery