Top industrial and chemical brands trust Amware’s experience to meet their distribution requirements.
For manufacturers, we support the warehousing and distribution of your industrial & construction materials – from steel coils to road-side fixtures, from raw storage to site-ready consolidation.
For chemical companies, our chemical logistics capabilities include storage and distribution of hazardous & non-hazmat chemicals, including oxidizers, flammables and specialty chemicals.
Amware helps you to…
- Reduce risk – our chemical and industrial warehouses meet all regulatory requirements for hazmat storage and distribution.
- Lower costs – share costs with other Amware chemical logistics customers.
- Service your installed base – extensive service parts logistics capabilities to manage high- volume parts that must be tracked to the serial number level.
Choose Amware because…
- Experience working with some of the world’s largest chemical companies.
- Comprehensive training, evaluation and logistics quality programs.
- Advanced WMS systems monitor shelf life limits to minimize expired products.
- Specialized equipment, including “EE” and “LPS” forklifts.
- Security programs that meet all DOT and CTPAT requirements.
- Certified member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD).