Since 1989, food and beverage companies have trusted Amware to provide food logistics services. Amware has FDA-registered facilities and our food warehouses are “superior” rated by AIB International and conform to strict requirements for food-grade distribution.
Amware helps you to…
- Reduce costs – through improvements in productivity and space utilization.
- Reduce risk – each Amware food warehouse meets strict AIB standards for sanitation and product traceability.
- Manage expiration dates – our systems handle a wide range of stock rotation protocols to minimize expired product.
- Economically manage volume spikes – pay only for the space and services you need.
Choose Amware for food logistics because…
- Temperature controlled space, where available.
- Advanced WMS to manage FIFO, LIFO and other protocols.
- Fast, easy lot tracking in case of recalls.
- Detailed understanding of the compliance requirements of major retail chains (check out our Four Sigmatic case study to see Amware's omnichannel distribution services in action).