1-2 day ground delivery to 95% of the U.S.
Our people act as an extension of your team, managing orders and inventory like your business, and our business, depend on it. Because they do. Unlike many pick and pack warehouse companies, Amware has a nationwide warehouse network for 1-2 day ground delivery to 95% of the U.S.
Amware eCommerce fulfillment services help you to…
- Delight customers – get significantly better service than Fulfillment by Amazon, while preserving your independence and your brand.
- Grow revenues – with 15 locations across the U.S., we can scale to meet your needs. Go ahead, sell! Check out this short video on how we helped Corkcicle scale fulfillment operations to support 50% growth.
- Save money – Nationwide warehouse locations means faster transit times and lower parcel rates. And eCommerce fulfillment services can be up to 25% less than running your own operation (Why would you want to do that?!)
- Save time – avoid the painstaking details of inventory management and pick/pack/ship services (not painstaking to us, actually. We like it).
- Maintain control – our easy-to-use web portal lets you log on and see what’s going on, right now (order status, inventory) or over time (trend reports, metrics).
- Manage your risk – choose one of the industry’s most reliable operators.
- Fulfill DRTV orders – Amware's acquisition of Moulton Logistics make it one of the largest fulfillment providers for the direct response TV industry.
Choose Amware because…
- Exacting approach to eCommerce fulfillment operations: process driven, metrics driven, results driven.
- Experience working with dozens of online marketers.
- Rapid implementation: It’s very common to be processing orders within 30 days of signing a contract.
- Comprehensive eCommerce fulfillment services:
- Facility layout and design
- Pick, pack, and ship (check out how we use Pick to Light technology to support B2C fulfillment)
- Kitting, labeling and other value added services
- Parcel freight management
- Inventory management
- Returns management
- Call center services (customer care, inbound call processing, customer service emails, product/tech support, save the sale)