Amware people are eCommerce fulfillment specialists.
Our people act as an extension of your team, managing orders and inventory like our business, and your business, depend on it. Because they do. Unlike many pick and pack warehouse companies, Amware has a nationwide warehouse network for 1-3 day ground delivery to 98% of the U.S.
Amware helps you to…
- Delight customers – get significantly better service than Fulfillment by Amazon, while preserving your independence and your brand.
- Grow revenues – with 5 campus locations across the US and Canada and over 2 million square feet of space, we can scale to meet your needs. Go ahead, sell!
- Save money – Nationwide warehouse locations means faster transit times and lower parcel rates. And eCommerce fulfillment services can be up to 25% less than running your own operation (Why would you want to do that?!)
- Save time – avoid the painstaking details of inventory management and pick/pack/ship services (not painstaking to us, actually. We like it).
- Maintain control – our easy-to-use web portal lets you log on and see what’s going on, right now (order status, inventory) or over time (trend reports, metrics).
- Manage your risk – choose one of the industry’s most reliable operators.
Choose Amware because…
- Exacting approach to fulfillment operations: process driven, metrics driven, results driven.
- Experience working with dozens of online marketers.
- Rapid implementation: It’s very common to be processing orders within 30 days of signing a contract.
- Comprehensive eCommerce fulfillment services:
- Facility layout and design
- Pick, pack, and ship
- Kitting, labeling and other value added services
- Parcel freight management
- Inventory management
- Returns management