Need to reach customers in the Southwest and West Coast? Consider a Phoenix fulfillment center.
Dozens of major retailers and brands have done the math and elected to locate major distribution centers in the Phoenix area, including Walmart, Home Depot, Target, The Gap, Amazon and PetSmart.
Smaller businesses can expand to Phoenix without the need to build by partnering with one of several logistics companies in the area, including Amware Logistics, which offers Phoenix fulfillment center services for direct selling companies and etailers. Phoenix is an efficient distribution hub to reach your West region customers. The accompanying map indicates parcel transit times from Amware’s Phoenix warehouse.
Phoenix fulfillment center benefits
People flock to Phoenix for the sun and the warmth (It’s a dry heat!). The sun shines here an average of 300 days a year. But what’s really driving businesses to locate distribution operations in Phoenix are the bottom-line business advantages. Here are a few according to the Greater Phoenix Economic Council:
- Operating costs in Phoenix are among the lowest in the nation and are 40% lower than California
- 34 million consumers are within a half-day truck haul
- All of Southern California is covered with next-day service
- Three of the world’s largest economies — California (#9), Texas (#13) and Mexico (#14) are practically next door
- Phoenix boasts the 3rd largest labor pool in the West for distribution occupations
- Labor costs are among the lowest in the Western U.S.
- Arizona is a right to work state
- There is no inventory tax
- Rail service is excellent and includes two trans-continental railroads to reduce your inbound freight costs
Do we have your attention yet?