Amware Fulfillment’s CEO, Harry Drajpuch, recently appeared on the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast to talk about all things fulfillment and promote Amware’s Fulfillment for Dummies eBook. You can listen to the interview here or search for "Entrepreneurs on Fire" within your favorite podcast app.
All Entrepreneurs on Fire (EOF) guests conduct an “audio masterclass” with host John Lee Dumas. These masterclasses aim to educate and empower the over 1 million entrepreneurs and small business owners that listen to the podcast each month.
Along with interesting facts about Harry and his experience in the logistics industry, his masterclass touched on the following items:
- The current state of fulfillment
- How many warehouses eCommerce companies actually need
- The role of fulfillment in customer satisfaction
- Common mistakes online businesses make in fulfillment management
- Deciding when to outsource