We wanted to update you on what Amware Fulfillment is doing to keep our associates safe and to maintain business continuity as the nation comes together to limit the impact of the Coronavirus.
First, we are closely monitoring and adhering to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. We stay on top of the situation with daily staff calls and have proactively enacted the following measures:
- Stopped all non-essential travel
- Established extra cleaning stations throughout facilities with disinfectants, masks, wipes, and hand sanitizers
- Ramped up (2–3 times daily) cleaning of doors, break rooms, and personal equipment like keyboards and monitors
- Conducted specialized hygiene training at all facilities
- Began requiring all visitors to comply with our preventable measures procedures before gaining access
We are also working with associates, on a case by case basis, to accommodate special circumstances this situation may have created in their home lives.
Right now, Amware continues to operate at full capacity at each of our 11 nationwide sites. We don’t anticipate any changes to our operations and will be in touch with any relevant updates as the situation develops.
Amware is here for our customers during this difficult time. Stay positive and, most important, stay healthy!