Amware remains fully operational at all our nationwide facilities, as we have since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic. This is the result of aggressive measures to keep our associates safe and to maintain business continuity. We are closely monitoring and adhering to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. We stay on top of the situation with daily staff calls and have proactively enacted the following measures:
- Stopped all non-essential travel
- Established extra cleaning stations throughout facilities with disinfectants, masks, wipes, and hand sanitizers
- Ramped up (2–3 times daily) cleaning of doors, break rooms, and personal equipment like keyboards and monitors
- Conducted specialized hygiene training at all facilities
- Required all visitors to comply with our preventable measures procedures before gaining access
Established work-from-home processes for applicable team members
Implemented temperature checks for anyone entering our facilities
Eliminated all non-essential vendor access to facilities
We are also working with associates, on a case by case basis, to accommodate special circumstances this situation may have created in their home lives.
We don’t anticipate any changes to our operations, but will alert customers immediately if any relevant changes should occur.
Amware is here for our customers during this difficult time. Stay positive and, most important, stay healthy!